Happy Day to the Vets
- I can’t consume broccoli, chocolate, coffee, any alcohol, soy sauce (!), Taco Bell, McDonalds, onions, and garlic.
- I can longer say “I’ve never had poop in my mouth” which means at least another 10 points on the Purity Test (regardless if its cheating)
- Most men no longer look me straight in the eye but to be fair my boobs are GIANT (36G)
- Where did this hair come from? Seriously. Am I shaving my legs or trimming my pubes?
- My nipples are mostly purple now. And flat. What?
- My vagina has changed
- We now have friends in two categories: Parents and Non-Parents
- My life revolves around eating and sleeping only not my eating and sleeping habits
- Being off my BPD meds is the hardest thing I’ve ever done (minus the obvious)
Labels: Random Foo